Getting Ready For Fall

By Lucy
age 9


My mom and I were cutting corn stalks.  We put them in a pile and tied them up with twine. 






We learned that decorating with corn stalks come from corn shocks. They used corn shocks for food for the cows in the winter. 


So we decided to make some for our goats.




 I think I will be selling some corn stalks.







 Then put them out front so it would look like fall.





  When the leaves fall we rake them up.  It is going to look like a fall explosion.
  In the fall we get ready for winter also.  We scrape the chimney.  It is really fun.




  We have a wood burning stove and we chop our own wood.  It is really fun to get ready for fall.
I love being a child of God.  It is always pretty in fall.





  He is the one who made the world so pretty.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog Sled

Ponies!