My Cello

by Chase age 13

I have liked the cello ever since I saw the Piano Guys for the first time when I was really little. 

When most of my siblings started taking violin lessons I, of course, wanted to learn the cello. But Mom and Dad wanted me to learn the violin first, so I started taking lessons with my siblings.

I didn't like it very much, though. I like the sound and feel of the cello a lot better. Because of that, they said they would let me switch to cello if I paid for it myself (which I was able to do because of the money I get from the dog sledding business). So I rented a cello from a music store and started taking lessons. It is so much fun! 

At first it was really hard and I almost quit. But it got easier as I kept learning and playing. 

I just started to learn some music from Lord of the Rings and it is a ton of fun! 

I love the cello!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lasagna

The Cross-Stitch

Dog Sled