The Secret Passage

By Lucy
age 8

I go through the passage and it leads to the grass. 

This is the first part of The Secret Passage
 Through the passage it isn't muddy and the roosters crow down at the pasture.  
Living on a farm is a miracle.  

This is the second part of The Passage

The passage leads to the miracle.  


The last part until I get to the grass


Down at the grass I can see the mountains.



The miracle that is through my heart and through my eyes I can see what God has given me.  The most happiness you can ever get is living on a farm.

Comments

  1. I was sick today and decided to come catch up on these posts. Lucy, tears are in my eyes because I can only agree that living on a farm with so much beauty, so much joy, and so much love truly is the greatest happiness! I hope you'll never forget the delight in a secret passage and the miracle of this wonderful life God gave you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross-Stitch

The Lasagna

Dog Sled